- Marketing Assistant.
- Job Reference: 0512.
- Canterbury, Melbourne.
- Full-Time, Freelance Position.
With the possibility of being permanent full time, this freelance position will require you to provide valuable support to both the Marketing Manager and Creative Coordinator, within the Marketing & Communications Team at a Private Girls School.
A varied role, this position takes responsibility for internal design requirements and digital communications. The Marketing Assistant will form part of the School’s Professional Services Team and work directly with a supportive and creative team that offers guidance and support. The Marketing Assistant’s suggestions and ideas will always be welcomed and their work will have a direct impact on the School community.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Essential Criteria:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a corporate environment or agency.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop).
- Previous use and knowledge in Mailchimp and Wordpress.
- Professional, strong and effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-platform social media user – Twitter and Facebook.
- A marketing / communications all-rounder who is confident and outgoing.
- Ability to interact proactively with staff at all levels, including management.
- Conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail, demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in contributing to a small team, including the ability to review and improve workplace practices.
- Proactive, self-starting, able to initiate action and influence events.
- Adaptable and receptive to new ideas.
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill 0403 302 831.