- Writer/Content Strategist.
- Job Reference: 0579.
- Salary depending on experience.
- CBD, Melbourne.
- Full-Time Position.
We are looking for a Writer/Content Strategist to work in an agency that specialise in building communities around brands to create belonging. This role would be well suited to an ideas fuelled creative who loves conceptualising campaigns that have a heavy emphasis on social content. You will be required to develop campaign content ideas and social strategies that align with the clients’ broader brand strategy. Working in a team with agency Art Directors & Designers, you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of creative projects under the supervision of the Creative Director.
- 3 years + agency experience.
- Conceptual and strategic thinker – able to quickly generate campaignable ideas from client briefs, grounded in consumer insights.
- Able to deliver content strategies & monthly plans to agency standard/set process.
- High-level knowledge of social channels: predominantly Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn - with a thorough understanding of new algorithms, ad units and Facebook Business Manager.
- Excellent creative writing skills – developing/following tone of voice, caption writing, ad copy, TV/Radio scripts, long form blog content.
- Writing Brand Guidelines and Social Media Playbooks.
- Perfect grammar/punctuation/spelling/proofing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills: articulate and comfortable presenting to clients.
- Thorough understanding of the creative agency workflow process from briefing through to execution.
- All applicants will be required to show a folio of previous works.
The Software Skills:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Social Media management software: Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn backend, Sprout, Later, Iconosquare etc.
- Job Bag (or similar)
- Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro (not essential but preferable)
The Right Person:
- Lover of all things social media, digital, advertising and communication.
- Ideas hungry.
- Immersed in popular-culture – music, technology, fashion etc.
- Well travelled, great life skills/Independence.
- Takes ownership of work and finishes the job with as much enthusiasm as when they started it.
- Understands the importance of building relationships with all stake holders – i.e. clients, account managers and suppliers.
Does this role sound perfect for you? Then give Sally Brownbill a call today on 0403 302 831 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org