- Account Director.
- Job Reference: 0584.
- $100,000 salary.
- Cremorne, Melbourne.
- Full-time Position.
We are on the hunt for an Account Director who has the capability to come in and 'hit the ground running’ within a fast-paced brand and communications agency in Cremorne—with a heavy focus on the property sector. You must be someone that has had at least 6+ years in a studio/agency environment and a show a proven track record that stands-out from the crowd. With a ‘can-do’ attitude and a positive approach, you would be responsible for a number of clients, as well as other members of the team.
The Skills and Responsibilities:
- Monitor campaign effectiveness against client and agency KPI’s.
- Develop strong client and agency relationships.
- Key involvement in revenue forecasting.
- Inspire the team that you work alongside with in the agency.
- Formulate innovative marketing strategies and devise campaigns.
- Drive client activity.
- Meet and liaise with clients and a range of suppliers.
- Write insightful briefs.
- Help to present and sell campaign recommendations to clients.
- Be accountable for profitability—including estimates and invoices.
- Able to use Workbook for jobs and estimates.
- Managing daily work-flow of your clients through all stages.
If you think that all that sounds like you, don’t sit around and wait. Get in touch with us TODAY! Call Sally Brownbill on 0403 302 831 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.