- Digital Designer.
- Job Reference: 0543.
- $55k-$60k (depending on experience).
- South Melbourne.
- Full Time.
As Digital Designer, you’ll design and produce a range of digital assets—including animated digital banners, websites, eDMs, social media platforms and occasional software interfaces.
You will work as part of the studio team, in collaboration with the Senior Digital Designer and managed by the Head of Art and Production – ultimately reporting to the Creative Director: Digital & Integrated.
The right person should be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team and have high standards regarding creative output.
Skills & Experience required:
- Advertising or design agency experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe, Photoshop and InDesign essential.
- Experience in creating and publishing online display (banner) advertising.
- Experience in Adobe Animate, Sketch and InVision a bonus.
- Strong design eye and attention to detail.
- Experience with CMS or willingness to learn various CMS platforms.
- Working knowledge of basic editing software a bonus.
- Ability to work in print media appreciated.
Do you think you fit the bill? Give Sally Brownbill a call on 0403 302 831.