We are looking for a Junior Finished Artist to join a fast-paced team in a creative agency. We are looking for someone that has had at least 1-2 years experience in Finished Art and Print production, within a design studio or agency environment.Read More
Looking for a full time or contract position in a creative industry?
- Junior Finished Artist.
- Job Reference: 0567.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Cremorne, Melbourne.
- Full-time Position.
We are looking for a Junior Finished Artist to join a fast-paced team in a creative agency. Ideally we are looking for someone that has had at least 1-2 years experience in Finished Art and Print production, within a design studio or agency environment.
- Must have solid Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop—any others are a bonus).
- Must be proactive and use to taking the initiative.
- Able to talk to internal staff accurately to get correct requirements in order to produce desired finished art.
- Have the ability to work with external suppliers to initiate print processes.
- Able to create digital formats to specifications.
- High quality Photoshop and image manipulation skills are looked upon very favourably.
- Be able to work within guidelines and deliver the concept vision as directed.
- Be a team player, fun and energetic.
Does this role sound perfect for you? Then give Sally Brownbill a call today on 0403 302 831 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Reference: 0493
- $45,000 - $50,000
- St Kilda, Melbourne
- Full Time Position
Accurate interpretation of brief to construct concepts through to nished art for a variety of end media uses.
Including but not limited to: Printed material such as: Magazine ads, press ads, brochures, point-of-sale, catalogues and out-of-home. Digital material such as: online ads, web page layouts, landing pages, mobile ads, eDMs, digital outdoor, TV graphics and supers, and presentations.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Creating artwork for multiple end media uses on Apple mac.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC suite of applications and Microsoft Office.
- Main focus will be on the use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Supporting focus will be on the use of Powerpoint, Adobe Animate and Edge.
- Liaising with art directors, designers and production.
- Understanding briefs, job specs and requirements.
- Following internal approval processes.
- Maintaining good file keeping policies.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Accurate estimation of time allocation.
- Good communication.
- Willingness to learn and advance skills.