- Senior Digital Director.
- Job Reference: 0525.
- $ Negotiable.
- Richmond, Melbourne.
- Full Time.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Digital Designer (UX/UI) to join this globally focused, brand transformation and property marketing agency.
With full support of a Digital Director, in house front end developers, producers, account services and creative directors, you will be responsible for designing the best in class digital experiences for the agency’s clients.
The role will require you to contribute to, designing, developing and delivering mobile first and responsive digital design solutions that provide visually compelling digital design that solve clearly articulated user problems.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Solving, designing and executing pixel-perfect multi-platform solutions, translating complex concepts and ideas into visual representations, including mock-ups and detailed designs.
- Offering design advice at the start and throughout a project, right from the birth of a brand.
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with creative department and production team on a variety of projects.
- Strong understanding of site functionality, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation systems, web standards, and a passion for experimentation.
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
If you have an outstanding portfolio presenting a diverse range of work, a natural design sense for digital brands, layout, typography, imagery and messaging and a solid understanding of UI Design with experience in the property marketing industry, this is the job for you!
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill 0403 302 831.