- Senior – Head of Sales – TBE Jobs (0518)
- Job Reference: 0518
- $ Subject to experience.
- Silverwater, Sydney.
- Full-time Position.
A diversified print and communications provider is seeking a senior Head of Sales to join their team.
The Head of Sales position is responsible for managing relationships of different customers from a diverse range of industry segments. The primary accountabilities include managing budget responsibility, customer relationship development, retention of contracts, monthly reporting and revenue growth.
Strategic customer and opportunity management is essential to this role.
A key requirement of the role is to be able to communicate effectively with each member in the sales team and provide support and coaching to align with business requirements. The position requires a person that ‘fosters a spirit of team work’, is able to provide technical expertise, sales management support and demonstrate a high level of team values and professionalism.
Responsibilities included (but not limited to);
- Excellent print product knowledge to ensure opportunities are maximised by providing customers with a full solution package to suit their business needs.
- Able to communicate at all management levels to ensure they can develop strong working relationships and responsible for client contract retention.
- Communicate effectively with each member in the sales team and provide support and coaching to align with business requirements.
- High Focus on Customer Relationships – Customer meetings, growth and retention.
- Monthly Sales Reporting.
- Contract Renewals – Customer Implementation with NSD.
- Sales Team meetings (provide structure, action items and minutes).
- Ownership of Budget. Ensure Sales forecasts are accurate to forward orders.
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill 0403 302 831.