- Mid –Weight Graphic Designer.
- Job Reference: 0516.
- $60,000 - $65,000 + super , subject to experience.
- North Melbourne.
- Full Time.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mid – Weight Graphic Designer to join this savvy and friendly, design studio based in North Melbourne.
With a bachelors degree in Graphic Design and minimum 3 years experience under your belt, you will need to bring strong Adobe Creative suite skills, general admin experience (Excel/Word), your ability to self start and work independently whilst follow direction and have clear and succinct writing skills.
A keen understanding, interest and strong drive in “Wayfinding” is essential for joining this studio.
Responsibilities included in this position include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the quality design of graphic applications such as signage, environmental graphics, identity, collateral material and branding etc.
- Contributing to team efforts in order to complete tasks on time and budget.
- Maintain a high standard of execution and attention to detail in all aspects of visual design and ensure consistency at all times.
- Work closely with the senior staff and directors to ensure all design work, presentation material and collateral is of the highest design standards.
- Liaise with sub-consultants, manufacturers and suppliers to ensure the best outcome for the project.
- Assist junior staff to complete their duties.
- Present work to, take briefings from and liaise with clients as required.
Your portfolio will be required for applying to for this role.
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill 0403 302 831.