- Mid Event Strategist/Graphic Designer
- Job Reference: 0513.
- St Kilda, Melbourne.
We have a new and exciting role for a Mid Event Strategist/Graphic Designer to join a savvy, boutique agency based in Melbourne. This role will enable the right candidate to develop their career, whilst working with a passionate team.
Within the role, you will have the opportunity to work with great local and global brands, helping them to create engaging and meaningful experiences. As a designer, you will be responsible for creative visions — from initial concepts right through to seeing it come to life.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 4 + years of graphic design experience.
- Have worked in the events industry (Event design, styling and theming experience).
- Thrive on receiving a client brief and confidently respond and present your design proposal.
- Strong ability to develop event concepts and to be able to think creatively.
- Worked with industrial designers, builders, etc. to ensure concepts can be created on a budget.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand corporate clients requirements and objectives.
- Can work independently or in a team.
- A solid team player who can multi-task, and has the ability to problem solve and remain professional at all times.
- Relevant tertiary design qualifications.
Preferred Criteria (but not essential):
- Ability to create scaled floor plans of venues or unique spaces.
- Understanding of digital media and social media content development.
- Run internal social media accounts and develop content.
- Bring with you and grow supplier relationships.
- Have proven your skill in budgeting and keeping to timelines.
- Manage a bump in/out or project build and related OHS.
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill 0403 302 831.