- Media Buyer / Planner
- Job Reference: 0501
- $60,000 - $65,000
- Richmond, Melbourne
- Full Time Position
We are seeking a professional and motivated Media Buyer / Planner to join a busy, fast paced collaborative boutique communications agency, specialising in the property industry.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role and hold strong organisation, prioritization and effective time management skills. A high level of media understanding on all media platforms is essential.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage existing portfolio of clients.
- Create media plans and recommendations for various clients across all forms of media, with a particular focus on digital and print.
- Liaise with media representatives regarding advertising rates and publication information.
- Liaise with clients directly regarding media advice and planning.
- Brief and liaise with in—house creative team regarding advertising creative/material.
- Ensure all clients media is booked and artwork is sent to publications prior to the material deadline.
- Invoice all media and production items into accounting system.
- Obtain advertising tear sheets on a monthly basis for invoice purposes.
- Maintain running spread sheet of all clients’ media insertions.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for internal and external purposes.
- Keep comprehensive tracking reports.
- Manage client requests and be pro-active in all campaigns that maybe suitable for clients.
- Co-ordinate regular client media meetings & account managers meetings.
- Ensure the agency is abreast at all times of up and coming features or opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive internal and external relationships to achieve objectives.
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill - 0403 302 831