- Job Reference: 0477
- $80,000 - $95,000
- CBD Melbourne
- Full Time Position
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Executive Assistant to organise, support and assist the Managing Director in delivering a high quality and timely service within a corporate legal advisory firm.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Highly developed skills in proactively aiding the Managing Director in efficient correspondence and diary management, managing clashes and liaising with key stakeholders to move commitments.
- Prepares agendas, identifies providers suppliers and manages logistics for activities involving the Managing Director.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications, receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Assists with arranging and attending selected firm meetings, taking minutes and identifying actions.
- Coordinates Domestic and International travel arrangements, including the completion of administrative details pertaining to occasional overseas travel and expenses.
- Compile, draft, produce, proof read and finalise presentations, written correspondence, documents/agreements, as required
- Supports the Managing Director in all client related activities
- Proactively maintains relevant databases to ensure files are always up to date.
- Liaises with other PAs and Practice leadership as needed to ensure operational and administrative coverage.
- Confidently communicates with Senior Leaders in the firm.
- Develops personal relationships across the firm, and acts as a role model to other PA / EAs.
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally - 0403 302 831.