- Job Reference: 0472
- $70, 000 - $75,000 (negotiable subject to experience)
- CBD Melbourne
- Full Time Position
We currently have an opportunity in our Client Services team for an independent thinker, talented Senior Account Manager, who’s been in the game for a couple of years (4 to 5yrs). Who knows how it’s played, but is driven to achieve more.
Reporting direct to the Managing Partner, you will work across a diverse portfolio of brands that may include: Retail, Residential Property, Government, Education, Hotels, Destination & Professional Services. You will be responsible for the delivery of campaigns & content across multiple channels from planning through to execution. You will be responsible for mentoring and nurturing a developing Account Manager and working with the management team to stabilise and grow new clients.
You would be responsible for:
- Immersing yourself in each of your client’s businesses
- Understanding their core commercial challenges
- Defining a project’s scope
- Strategic thinking on campaign planning
- Development of clear & concise briefs
- Leading client presentations
- Support in the development of new business proposals
- Flawless delivery and executions of creative projects
- Development and management of project plans
- Mentoring and nurturing junior team members
- Collaborating with management to evolve systems & processes to drive efficiency
- Nurturing client relationships
- Managing senior stakeholders
- Management of WIPs / contact reports
- Collaborating with media and other partners
- Financial management & reconciliation
- Drive agency profitability through realising client forecasts and identifying new revenue opportunities across both existing and new clients.
Once you find your feet and have immersed yourself in agency life, there are opportunities for future development and training.
Do you "Fit the Bill"? Contact Sally - 0403 302 831.