- Mid-Senior Digital Account Manager
- Job Reference: 0565.
- Salary depending on experience.
- CBD, Melbourne.
- Full-time Position.
We are looking for a high energy, positive person who loves to be busy to join a growing team. Reporting to the Senior Account Director the Digital Account Manager (Mid-Senior) will be responsible for managing integrated campaigns. The role will involve managing projects through briefing, creative, production and dispatch as well as liaising on a daily basis with clients. We really want someone that will thrive on working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment!
Build top tier commercial experience that can power your career for years to come. Partner with the most ambitious and motivated marketing teams in Australia on big local and international brands. Work in a privately owned dynamic business, with over 100 staff, that offers empowerment, encouragement, support and genuine career progression. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a business where a set of “small agency” values are supported by large agency practices and processes. These combine to create an entrepreneurial agency culture in which employees thrive.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an Agency or Design company.
- Well-developed skills in writing creative briefs.
- The ability to work closely with a range of specialists, producers, technical staff etc.
- Solid experience managing a clients’ overall creative and media strategy and experience managing large budgets.
- Excellent communication, influencing and listening skills.
- The ability to work well in a team or on your own.
- Have well developed relationship building skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Have an eye for detail.
- A highly self-motivated person with a “can do” attitude.
Is this the role that you’ve been dreaming of? Then get in touch with Sally Brownbill today. Call her on 0403 302 831 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.