- Mid-Weight Front-End Developer
- Job Reference: 0561.
- Salary subject to experience.
- Richmond, Melbourne.
- Full Time.
The Mid-level Front-end Developer will be responsible for developing best-in-class digital experiences for clients. They will contribute to, developing and delivering mobile first and responsive digital design solutions that provide visually compelling digital designs that solve clearly articulated user problems.
The Mid-Weight Front-End Developer will have the full support of UX researchers, designers, producers and account service as well as Creative Directors.
Required skills include but are not limited to:
- Strong HTML and CSS skills with the ability to create complex layouts.
- Ability to create clean and maintainable code will be necessary.
- A solid understanding of Git for version control.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch – the ability to take a design and convert to a HTML-CSS layout. Experience with email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and/or Campaign Monitor.
- Strong skills in responsive eDM and web development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must with the ability to communicate multiple messages and complex information simply.
- Experience with WordPress development.
- Across the latest trends in UI/UX
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, development, business or technology/IT.
- Australian permanent residency or eligible Australian work visa.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in a digital agency or studio.
Advantageous Skills include:
- Experience in the Property Marketing industry is preferred
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Experience with PHP and MySQL will be looked upon favourably
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS and/or LESS
- Experience with Node, Webpack and Express
- An interest in client-side libraries such as AngularJS
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill 0403 302 831.