- Social Media Content Writer.
- Job Reference: 0540.
- 80k salary, inc. super (depending on experience).
- Melbourne CBD.
- Full Time
Are you are a social media guru that loves to write for all types of media platforms?
- At least 3-4 years experience in advertising/media agencies
- Ideally has 1.5 years experience in a single role.
- Strong ideas and a head for strategy and campaigns
- Well versed in Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor
- Various SM listening/scheduling/reporting tools (i.e. Later, Etc.)
- Microsoft Office
- Job Bag
- Liaise with creative teams
- Attention to detail
- Confident/articulate presentation skills (client facing)
- Financial reporting (good math!)
- Team player but also needs to be able to take a ball and run with it when required.
- Planning, scheduling and optimizing social media ads/paid content across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Must be able to implement and manage multiple campaigns via Facebook Ads Manager.
- Provide pre-campaign strategic plans.
- Manage creative teams to ensure content is on strategy
- Work with agency producer for input on project timelines/costs
- Create schedules detailing audience and expected KPIs (i.e. impressions, reach, engagements, CTR, etc.)
- Work with account managers to construct SM campaign briefs (monthly evergreen briefs & SM paid ad unit project briefs)
- Plan and populate monthly evergreen content calendars
- Post campaign reports detailing performance across success metrics with recommendations and insights for follow up activity.
- Reporting to managing partners.
Do you think you’re the right fit? If yes, give Sally Brownbill a call on 0403 302 831 or email her your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org